- MNT 501 Nanoscience and Engineering Principles (3-0)3
This course is offered only in Fall semesters, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays: 15:40-17:30
- MNT 502 Characterization Techniques for Nanoscale (2-2)3
This course is offered only in Spring semesters, on Tuesdays: 13:40-17:30
MNT 592 (8710592 – Section 01): Research Methods and Ethics in Micro and Nanotechnology; Monday 11:40-13:30 Central Laboratory Beyaz Amfi.
This course is the must course only for the students who started the program at/after the 2016-2017 Fall semester.
- MNT 591 Seminar in MNT (0-2) NC
- MNT 500 M.Sc. Thesis (NC)
- Two restricted electives (any 2 from the restricted electives list)
- Three electives
Generally, you can take maximum three courses from the same department. The other 2 courses have to be from a different department!
Two advisors are necessary from two different disciplines; one principle advisor, one co-advisor.